Thursday, June 23, 2011

Seohyun Supports Yonghwa For His Upcoming Drama

Posted Image

CN Blue member, and actor, Jung Yonghwa showed off his relationship with Girls' Generation's Seohyun, who he starred with in MBC's "We Got Married".

On the afternoon of the June 23, there was a production report conference at the Novotel Ambassador Gangnam in Seoul for the upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama, "You've Fallen For Me". At the conference, he revealed, "I met Seohyun at the salon when I went to get my makeup done today. When I told her I was attending this press conference, she said she would support me."

The last time the Sweet Potato couple made the news, it was because of Yonghwa's jealousy when TRAX's Jungmo said that Seohyun was his ideal type.

Source: Nate
Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com
Written by: michaelroni@soshified.com

No comments:

Post a Comment