Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sunny Confesses on “Strong Heart” that Boom Obsessed Over Her

 
On September 6th, during SBS’s “Strong Heart”, Sunny stated, “There was one person who constantly contacted me,” revealing how Boom obssessed over her during his time in the army.
Sunny said, “[Boom] constantly contacted me. He asked for my help. I received a video call. A close oppa’s face appeared and he said, ‘Sunny, don’t hang up’. He said, ‘Hold on,’ and I saw extremely excited soldiers.”
At the time, Sunny didn’t have any make-up on, but Boom said, “You’re very pretty and perfect. Could you say hi?” In the end, Sunny showed her aegyo saying, “Oppas, I bet you’re tired. Fighting!”
Sunny added, “[Boom] called me late at night and even called collect. If I say ‘I’m a bit busy’ [trying to hang up], he would say ‘This is burdensome, right? Well, Kang Hodong and Yoo Jaesuk are national MCs, they’re the best. But how long do you think they’ll be the greatest? I don’t think they’re going to last much longer. They need young blood. It’ll open up soon’.”
Boom was sweating bullets and said, “I was 100% joking,” to which Sunny refuted, “I could feel his sincerity.” During the same call, Sunny revealed his obsession to Girls’ Generation saying, “Sunny, don’t let me go. I love Soshi.” Super Junior’s Leeteuk helped Sunny’s claim by saying that Boom has Sunny’s photo as his phone’s wallpaper.
Boom then started to explain, “Soldiers like women. We had a skit to get military personnel laughing, but there weren’t any guest singers. They seemed tired from laughing at my stories, so I tried calling Sunny. I said, ‘Don’t hang up,’ because it was still a broadcast.”

 
Source: Newsen
Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com
Edited by: michaelroni@soshified.com

No comments:

Post a Comment