Sunday, May 8, 2011

AKB48 Miho Miyazaki Talks About SNSD YoonA (& SMAP Kimutaku) [HQ]


Uploaded by  on May 5, 2011

Miho: "I'm often listening to Korean music which I have a lot in my portable music player like iPod and I'm really into Korean things now."

"I like SNSD's YooNa. I think she is really cute and I like her very much. I heard that she likes Takuya Kimura very much. I heard that she burst into crying when she was staying in Japan and was watching KimuTaku on TV. Other members asked her what's wrong with her. She answered she cried because, although she loves KimuTaku really much, she couldn't understand what he was speaking at all."

"I feel the same with her now. I can only understand Korean lyrics through Japanese translation although I've been istening to Korean music really much. I'm learning Korean language by listening to a lot of Korean songs now."

Translated by: hiros2008 @ twitter
video: yoongie7

No comments:

Post a Comment